Decision-making, being a Christian citizen designer and excellence in business
- Ecclesiastes 11:4 – He who observes the wind will not sow; and he who regards the clouds will not reap.
- Proverbs 11:14 – Where there is no guidance, a people falls; but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.
- I Corinthians 9:24 – Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize?
- Proverbs 16:18 – Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall.
- Proverbs 22:16 – He who oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to want.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control.
Quality of work and skill
- Proverbs 18:9 – He who is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys.
Being a steward of your talent
- Proverbs 18:16 – A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.
- Romans 11:29 – For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable.
- 2 Timothy 1:6 – Hence I remind you to rekindle the gift of God that is within you through the laying on of my hands…
- Exodus 35:35 – He has flled them with the ability to do every sort of work done by a craftsman or by a designer…
- 1 Timothy 4:14 – Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given to you by prophetic utterance when the elders laid their hands upon you.